Friday, April 16, 2010

It's been a long time .....

I haven't managed to get around to posting here for some time, as I've been busy / distracted / lazy .... or whatever else you may care to call the excuse ;-). I've decided to change the initial direction a little, and focus more on my experiences of taking photos and how my journey is developing (pun intended).


So, if you don't like it talk to her ....... ^  ................. this beautiful lady allowed us within metres of her and her small pride on a recent trip into the Kgalagadi transfrontier park. I'll detail some of our experiences in later post. In the meantime I've created a new website which I am populating with my images, and would apprecaite any feedback comments/ input you may have.
http://www.andersen.co.za/

all the best
Ivan

No comments:

All content of this blog is copyright owned by Ivan Andersen. Should you wish to use any text or images, please request permission by contacting the author.